Wednesday 2 November 2016

I paid 30,000 for my passport instead of 19,500 and now they want me to pay again.



This fellow is venting his rage at being asked to pay N30k for an error on his new international passport that is allegedly not his fault. Read his angry narration below.

The oppression in Nigeria is becoming to much.

I went to immigration office to apply for a new passport and my name was misspelt wrongly and I laid my complain to the right channel only for me to be asked to pay for another fresh one. I filled in every information correctly and the passport was produced only for it to come out with an error and they are still asking me to pay for the error that is not my fault.

The official price for passport is 19,500 I paid a sum of 30000 to get the job done only for the passport to come out and they are still asking me to pay for the mistake. These lawlessness is too much! Where is the change being adopted even government agencies are not treating the masses correctly?

No comments:

Post a Comment